Thinking of taking PhenQ to jumpstart your weight loss?
A lot of people are finding great results with it and we want to give you a complete view of the product.
By this point, we think you realize that you’ll benefit from multiple weight loss supplements in just one pill.
And with 190,000 satisfied customers, this is a product that gets a lot of praise. People have lost tons of weight using this one simple pill. It’s been called a “miracle diet pill” by many people, but the one thing you don’t hear about often are if there are any PhenQ side effects you should be aware of.
Are there side effects?
Surely someone has suffered from side effects. Right?
We’ll dive deeper into a few claims and expalin why this is a safe supplement for most people.
PhenQ Side Effects
There’s little side effects to worry about with PhenQ. But if you fall into one of the following two categories, this isn’t a supplement you should be taking:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding: Your baby needs all the nutrients he can get. It’s not advised to take any form of a diet supplement if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Under 18 Years of Age: If you’re under the age of 18, this pill is not recommended for you.
And these are the two groups that need to be careful with any diet pill. You’ll also want to consult with your medical professional if you have a health condition or you’re taking medicine. Diet pills may cause further health issues, or diet pills may conflict with your medication.
So, these are the few individuals who should not take PhenQ.
Safe is a relative word.
PhenQ is safe when taken as recommended.
If you decide to take an entire bottle at one time, you’ll be exceeding safety guidelines. Aspirin and even Tylenol fall into these same guidelines. You never want to overdo it, as you’ll suffer from potential side effects that may be fatal
Caffeine and Stimulants
Some people are very sensitive to caffeine, so if you’re one of these individuals, this may not be the diet pill for you. While an energy booster, caffeine can also cause the jitters and may cause you to stay up later at night, too.
If you have trouble sleeping after taking PhenQ, you can stop taking the pills or simply don’t take them close to bedtime.
Minor Side Effects
There are some reviews online where people suffered from minor side effects, including:
- Anxiety – maybe caffeine related
For some people, they simply can’t take pills without some form of side effects presented. But these side effects will subside after a few days of using PhenQ in most cases. All side effects will cease if a person decides to stop using PhenQ.
PhenQ uses time-tested ingredients to help lower a person’s appetite and burn excess fat.
These ingredients have not been linked to serious side effects. A person who doesn’t maintain a proper diet may find that their body’s metabolism is increased, causing excess fat burn. When the body’s metabolism increases and a person doesn’t consume adequate calories, they may suffer from:
- Lack of energy
- Feeling faint
Diet pills or any dietary supplement must be taken with an adequate diet for proper results. An adequate diet does mean maintaining a sufficient caloric intake. If your caloric intake is insufficient, this can lead to dizziness, nausea and feeling weak.
Since PhenQ does increase your metabolism while decreasing your appetite, it’s possible that you may not consume enough calories in the day. Monitor your caloric intake if you find yourself feeling weak, tired or dizzy.
So Is It Safe?
Yes. The ingredients found in this leading weight loss supplement have been deemed safe. The ingredients include:
- Capsimax powder
- Calcium carbonate
- Chromium picolinate
- L-carnitine fumarate
When you look up these ingredients separately, you’ll find that they’re safe for consumption. A few of the studies that point to the safety of these products include:
- Capsimax powder – studies find that this ingredient is likely safe when taken orally and in amounts found naturally in most foods. This ingredient, when taken in normal amounts for a short period of time may cause upset stomach or sweating. The only time this ingredient is unsafe is if it’s taken in very large doses over a long period of time.
- Calcium carbonate – WebMD states that this ingredient may cause gas, burping and constipation in some individuals. Severe allergic reactions or side effects are very rare.
- Chromium picolinate – any chromium supplement is safe when taken in normal amounts.
- Caffeine – a stimulant, caffeine is found in coffee and soft drinks, yet the side effects are anxiety, nervousness and insomnia. This side effect is mentioned above, yet it’s a rare complaint for the 190,000+ people that have found true weight loss with PhenQ.
- Nopal – safe in normal dosages, Nopal derives from the prickly pear cactus and has mild side effects, such as headache and bloating.
- L-carnitine fumarate – an amino acid that’s safe for consumption, L-carnitine is even deemed possibly safe for pregnant women, so you know it’s safe for most adults. The only time this ingredient isn’t safe is if the person is suffering from kidney failure, seizures or an under-active thyroid.
These are the ingredients you’ll find in PhenQ, and they’re all deemed safe when taken in the appropriate dosages. You’re always at risk of complications when you take any form of supplement that exceeds the manufacturer’s recommendations.
PhenQ’s formula ensures that your body gets a healthy dose of each ingredient above without exceeding safe guidelines. And since you’ll have a lower appetite and faster metabolism, you’ll find that you shed several pounds of fat faster when using PhenQ.
Is It safe? Yes.
But remember, any ingredient may cause an allergic reaction that should be followed by swift medical care to ensure that the reaction is short-lived. If you suffer from any side effects when taking PhenQ or another supplement, cease taking the supplement. Symptoms that persist should be checked by a medical professional just in case there’s an underlying issues.
People who have struggled to lose weight their entire lives have found that the only thing that works for them in PhenQ.
If you’re having trouble losing weight and you want to try a proven formula that has been shown to work time and time again, it’s time to give PhenQ a try.
This supplement will help you lose weight.